The lab data management platform for safe and efficient collaboration
Metrohm is pleased to announce that the company has launched OMNIS Client/Server, the networkable version of the company’s flagship software. OMNIS Client/Server enables companies to collaborate and manage data, instruments and SOPs in networks.
With OMNIS Client/Server, any client on a network can access analyzes and results generated by any other client. Data can be exchanged between clients on the same network with a single mouse click.
- OMNIS Client/Server can be scaled to accommodate up to 100 clients
- OMNIS Client/Server is compatible with all current systems of the Metrohm Titrando family
- All devices with an RS-232 or Ethernet interface can also be integrated into OMNIS Client/Server
- Clients can continue working for up to 48 hours without losing data, even when the connection to the server is interrupted
- OMNIS Client/Server provides a central audit trail for complete documentation in accordance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and Eudralex, Volume 4, Appendix 11 requirements
- Dedicated modes (productive, qualification and service) make it possible to separate service data from production data
- A Long Term Support (LTS) release of OMNIS is available for the regulated environment
- Custom configurations are possible at each workstation
Download the brochure to learn more about OMNIS Client/Server.